Thursday, November 8, 2012

We finally have a K-Mart in OKC!


          I'm not going to lie: I flipped out when I found out that Harden was traded for only a million dollars more than what the Thunder was offering him. And no, I cannot blame him for wanting his fair share in the money  considering we literally commercialized his beard.
     But, it was a good deal, if you think about it. Well, at least for the Rockets.
     So far, our team who represented the Western Conference in the NBA Finals are having a pretty slow start to the season due to adjustments with Kevin Martin(also known as KMart). Yes, he may have scored 28 points off the bench in the team's loss to the Atlanta Hawks on November 4, shooting 6-8 from long range and 8-11, but he is still no James Harden. At least not yet. Only time will tell in terms of his place within the team. At the moment, I see a struggle with chemistry.
    James Harden exploded in his Houston debut with 37 points, six rebounds, 12 assists, four steals, one block and four threes in 44 minutes. He is definitely taking advantage of being play maker in Houston. Goes to show that maybe the Rockets got the better end of this deal.
    I don't want to view this with a negative attitude. I'm ready for a great season from the Thunder, but I honestly hope that KMart will be able to find his niche within our team so we can have a definite route to the Finals.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment